Notes and Publications
A Tour over Centuries
01. Neville Alexander: An Ordinary Country. Issues in the Transition from Apartheid to Democracy in South Africa. New York: Berghahn Books 2003.
02. ALL FOR ONE – ONE FOR ALL? South African Historical Journal. Special Issue: The 24th Biennial Conference of the Southern African Historical Society. Volume 66 Number 2 June 2014. Oxon | Pretoria: Routledge [Taylor & Francis] 2014. (415 pages)
03. THE OXFORD HISTORY OF SOUTH AFRICA. Edited by Monica Wilson and Leonard Thompson. II. South Africa 1870-1966. Not for circulation in the Republic of South Africa*. [Contributors: Leonard Thompson, Monica Wilson, T.R.H. Davenport, R.R. Inskeep and M.F. Katzen] London: Oxford University Press 1971. (502 pages). (*under the apartheid-regime 1948-1994)
04. John Higginson: Collective Violence and the Agrarian Origins of South African Apartheid, 1900-1948. Cambridge University Press 2015. (395 pages)
05. Allister Sparks: Tomorrow is another country. The Inside Story of South Africa’s Negotiated Revolution. Johannesburg: Sparhams Ltd. 1994. (254 pages)
06. Juanita Pienaar: Land Reform. Cape Town: Juta and Company (Pty) Ltd 2014. (918 pages)
… … more titles >>here.
Ben and Ubbo Khumalo-Seegelken
31 August 2016